domingo, 4 de noviembre de 2012

Activities

The activities in general were funny and not so difficult. I could put my skills in practice and I discovered my bad english. Maybe, I can use the english for practical moments, but I still have to learn a lot. In the activities I followed instructions and I answered the questions. The activities consisted in different items with several questions. In some activities I learned new words that I can use for my vocabulary, with other activities like the “listenings” I discovered that my problem more serious with the english is that and I need practice this shortcoming. In the items about "reading comprehension" I had more abilities because I answered the questions quite well and fast. Finally I think it was a good activity because  it allowed evaluate me in many ways and also it is different to other activities that we do in the second hour of the class. I hope to get better results later.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario