lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2012

My political position


Hello, today I’m going to talk about my political position, specifically about the recently municipal elections. In that occasion I didn’t vote because I was to register in other localization, specifically in Quellón (Chiloé) and I didn’t make the change in the time because my father was councilor candidate in Quellón and I was trying to travel in that date and like that I would give my vote to my father. I think is very important to give the personal vote but I don’t think if you don’t vote you can’t give one political opinion. In this moment I’m satisfied with the election in my commune, it’s Santiago, because I think Carolina Tohá is a good leader and maybe she can to make a good job. I don’t have a political system too rigid, even I believe in the people, in the personal opinions and personal positions, I don’t believe in political systems in rigid way. I think the political system in Chile is very important but it is too bad, in my opinion. I think actually there are too much dissatisfied in Chile about the political and politics in general. Always there were bad political, bad laws and bad reforms, but today the communication and globalization in general show us that problem with more clarity and the people are tired. Finally, I hope the recently municipal elections give us new and good fruits in our present and our future. 

6 comentarios:

  1. I feel happy too when Tohá win :) bye bye zalaquet iiiiii

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! i agree with u... i think the political system sucks! and people are tired, disappointed, but also angry. And i think we have to take advantage of this energy and do something!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! i agree with you in the opinion of the people about the politics

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i think that would be more people to choice !!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. we are much dissatisfied with the politic in Chile >.<

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I appreciate a optimist perspective that you have! Maybe we can to believe a little to wait new changes

    ResponderEliminar